The Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Carbon EVO 650b is built to smash the trails. The bike differs from other Stumpjumpers due to its slacker head angle and 150mm RockShox 650b fork.
To add to this it features a stunning Carbon frame with a custom Fox Float rear shock with Fox's CTD (Climb, Trail, Descend) Evolution technology.
Packed with high end ride components throughout, the Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Carbon Evo 650b will provide you with a trails riding experience like no other.
- Frame: carbon front triangle, EVO geometry, FACT IS construction, M5 alloy rear triangle, tapered headtube, carbon PF30 BB, ISCG 05, internal Command Post IR routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 150mm travel
- Rear Shock: Custom FOX Float CTD Factory with AUTOSAG, Kashima coating, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and rebound adj, 195x51mm
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC 650b, Solo Air spring, tapered alloy steerer, 15mm thru-axle, 150mm travel.
- Stem: Specialized XC, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebars: Specialized All-Mountain, low-rise, 750mm wide, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- Front Brake: Shimano XT M-785, hydraulic disc, Ice Tech pads, 180mm rotor
- Rear Brake: Shimano XT M-785, hydraulic disc, Ice Tech pads, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Shimano XT M-785, hydraulic disc
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X01, 11-speed, trigger
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X01 X Horizon, 11-speed, carbon cage
- Crankset: Custom SRAM S-2200 carbon, PF30 spindle, S: 170mm, Others: 175mm
- Cassette: SRAM XG 1195, 11-speed, 10-42
- Wheelset: Roval Traverse 650b, alloy disc rims on Roval Traverse 650b hubs
- Front Tyres: Specialized Butcher Control, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3
- Rear Tyres: Specialized Purgatory Control, 2Bliss Ready, folding bead, 650bx2.3
- Saddle: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Seatpost: Command Post IR, 3-position height adjustable, alien head design, bottom mount cable routing, with remote adjust standard lever, 30.9mm
This is a retired product.