With an amazing Premium Aluminium EVO frame, an excellent 120mm Rock Shox XC32 fork and a range parts from the likes of SRAM and Tektro, the Specialized Rockhopper Pro Evo 650b is meant to be ridden hard for maximum excitement out on the trails.
Built to tame the toughest trails, the durable Specialized Rockhopper Pro Evo 650b combines a fantastic design with a range of high end components so you can ride as fast and as hard as possible.
- Frame: Specialized Aluminium, EVO 650b geometry, fully butted tubesets, ORE downtube, tapered headtube, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork: RockShox XC32, Solo Air spring, 32mm stanchions, tapered alloy steerer, TurnKey damping with lockout, external rebound adjust, 15mm thru-axle, size-specific 100/120mm travel
- Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
- Handlebars: Specialized, low rise, double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Front Brake: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, tooled reach adjust
- Rear Brake:Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc, resin/metallic pads, 2 pc. forged calliper, die-cast master cylinder, 160mm rotor
- Brake Levers: Tektro Gemini Comp, hydraulic disc
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X5, 2x10, trigger
- Front Derailleur: SRAM X5, 2x10, high mount
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X9, 10-speed, medium cage
- Crankset: Stout XC, 2x10, anti-corrosion hardwareCassette:Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36
- Wheelset: Stout XC, 650b disc, alloy hubs
- Tyres: Specialized Ground Control Sport, wire bead, 650bx2.3
- Seatpost: Alloy, micro-adjust, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm
This is a retired product.