Built to tame the toughest trails, the Specialized Rockhopper Evo 650b combines an excellent design with a range of top components so you can ride as fast and as hard as possible.
With a stunning Aluminium frame with an ORE downtube, a confidence inspiring 120mm custom SR Suntour XCR-Air Fork and a range parts from the likes of SRAM and Tektro, the Specialized Rockhopper Evo 650b is meant to be ridden hard for maximum excitement out on the trails.
- Frame: Specialized A1 SL Aluminium, EVO 650b geometry, ORE downtube, tapered headtube, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork: Custom SR Suntour XCR-AIR 650b, w/ custom Multi-Circuit Damping, mag lowers, air spring, Hi-Ten 32mm stanchions, tapered alloy steerer, disc mount, size-specific 100/120mm travel
- Stem: Specialized forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
- Handlebars: Specialized, low rise, double butted alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 5-degree upsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
- Brakes: Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc, resin pads
- Brake Levers: Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc
- Gear Shifters: SRAM X5, 2x10, trigger
- Front Derailleur: X5, 2x10, high mount
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X7 Type 2, 10-speed, medium cage
- Cassette: Sunrace, 10-speed, 11-36
- Crankset: Stout XC, 2x10, anti-corrosion hardware
- Wheelset: Stout XC, 650b disc, alloy double-wall rims on Specialized Hi Lo disc, alloy, RCC bearing system hubs
- Tyres: Specialized Ground Control Sport, wire bead, 650bx2.3
- Seatpost: Alloy, 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
This is a retired product.