The Specialized Pitch SportÂ 650bÂ is prepared for technical single-track trails as well as urban jungles thanks a great range of components. The Specialized Pitch Sport is paired with fast rolling 27.5 wheels, keeping you going throughout varying terrains.
Featuring a durable A1 premium aluminium frame combined with a confidence inspiring 100mm SR SuntourÂ fork and Shimano components, the Specialized Pitch 650bÂ is perfect for versatile riders who don't want to be restricted to just one type of terrain.
- Frame: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium, Sport Trail 650b Geometry, butted tubesets, externally relieved headtube, forged dropouts, replaceable alloy derailleur hanger
- Fork: Custom SR Suntour XCT 650b, withÂ custom Multi-Circuit Damping, alloy lowers, coilÂ spring,Â 28mm stanchions, hydraulic lockout withÂ preload adjust, disc mount, size-specific 80/100mm travel
- Handlebars: Specialized, low rise, double butted 6061 alloy, 9-degreeÂ backsweep, 5-degree upsweep,Â 15mmÂ rise, 31.8mm
- Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 7-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
- Brakes:Â Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc, metallic pads
- Brake Levers:Â Tektro Auriga, hydraulic disc
- Gear Shifters:Â Shimano Altus Rapidfire Plus
- Front Derailleur:Â Shimano Altus, high mount, bottom swing
- Rear Derailleur:Â Shimano Acera, 8-speed, SGS cage
- Crankset: Stout, forged alloy, 8-speed, square taper spindle
- Cassette:Â Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-34
- Wheelset: Stout, 650b disc, alloy double-wall, 32h rims on Specialized Hi Lo disc, alloy double-sealed hubs
- Tyres: Specialized Fast Trak Sport, 40TPI, wire bead, Flak Jacket protection, 650bx2.0
- Seatpost: Alloy,Â 12.5mm offset, 30.9mm, anti-corrosion hardware
This is a retired product.