Sleek, lightweight and fast, the SpecializedÂ WomensÂ AmiraÂ SL4Â Pro Race is a must have for dedicated road racers who want to take their riding to the next level.
A no-nonsense thoroughbred, theÂ Amira SL4Â is born to race and always quick to react for maximum performance and speeds out on the roads.
With a stunning FACT 10r Carbon frame paired with a matching FACT Carbon Fork the Amira ascends with ease and descends with speed and control while Shimano Ultegra components make sure everything runs smoothly mile after mile.
- Frame :Specialized FACT 10r carbon, FACT construction, Women's Performance Geometry, women's layup w/ tapered headtube, OSBB
- Fork:Specialized FACT carbon, FACT IS construction, full monocoque, 1-1/8 to 1-3/8 tapered steerer
- Headset:1-1/8 upper, 1-3/8 lower, stainless steel cartridge bearings, 8mm carbon cone spacer, w/ 25mm of carbon spacers
- Stem: Specialized Pro SL, alloy, 4-bolt
- Handlebars: Specialized Women's Expert, shallow drop, alloy, 123mm drop, 75mm reach
- Brakes:Shimano Ultegra
- Gear Shifters:Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed Front Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, braze-on Rear Derailleur:Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed
- Crankset:Specialized Pro, FACT carbon, OSBB, 52/36 Cassette:Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed, 11-28
- Pedals:Nylon flat test ride, loose-ball, w/ reflectorsWheelset:Roval Rapide CL 40
- Tyres: Specialized Turbo Pro, 127TPI, folding bead, BlackBelt protection, 700x23c
- Saddle:Body Geometry Women's Oura Expert Gel, hollow Ti rails, 155mm
- Seatpost: Specialized FACT carbon, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
This is a retired product.