Combining a great design with a range of reliable components at an affordable price point, the Specialized Allez is perfect for aspiring racers and casual weekend riders alike.
Featuring a lightweight E5 Premium Frame, an A1 Premium Aluminium Fork and parts from Shimano Sora, the efficient Specialized Allez climbs with ease and descends with speed for maximum fun out on the roads.
- Frame : Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing w/ smooth welds, 1-1/8 lower bearing. Fork: Specialized A1 Premium Aluminium.
- Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware.
- Handlebars: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach. Front Brake: Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, cartridge pads. Rear Brake: Tektro, calliper, dual pivot, cartridge pads.
- Gear Shifters: Shimano Claris 2400 STI. Front Derailleur:Shimano Claris 2400. Rear Derailleur:Shimano Claris 2400. Crankset: Shimano Claris, compact, 50/34. Cassette: Sunrace, 8-speed, 11-32. Pedals: Nylon flat test ride, loose-ball, w/ reflectors.
- Wheelset:AXIS Classic. Front Tyres: Shimano Claris 2400. Rear Tyres: Shimano Claris 2400.
- Saddle: Body Geometry Toup Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm. Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
This is a retired product.