Combining a great design with a range of reliable components at an affordable price point, the Specialized Allez Sport is perfect for aspiring racers and casual weekend riders alike.
Featuring a lightweight E5 Premium Frame, a road buzz reducing FACT carbon fork and parts from Shimano Sora, the efficientÂ Allez Sport climbs with ease and descends with speed for maximum fun out on the roads.
- Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminium, fully manipulated tubing withÂ smooth welds, 1-1/8 lower bearing
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, alloy crown/steerer
- Headset: 1-1/8 integrated sealed Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm alloy cone spacer, withÂ 20mm of spacers
- Stem: Specialized 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, anti-corrosion hardware
- Handlebars: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- Brakes: Axis 1.0
- Gear Shifters:Â Shimano Sora STI
- Front Derailleur:Â Shimano Sora
- Rear Derailleur:Â Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Crankset:Â Shimano Sora, compact, 50/34
- Cassette:Â Shimano, 9-speed, 12-27
- Pedals: Nylon flat test ride, loose-ball, withÂ reflectors
- Saddle: Body GeometryÂ ToupÂ Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails,Â 143mm
- Wheelset: AXIS Classic
- Tyres: Specialized Espoir Sport, 60TPI, wire bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25c
- Seatpost: Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
This is a retired product.