Built to explode off the front and deliver unbridled speed to your rides, the Specialized Allez Comp will take your riding to the next level thanks to years worth of research and experience from Specialized paired with an awe inspiring list of components.
Thanks to a lightweight yet durable Specialized E5 aluminium frame paired with a FACT carbon fork, the bike climbs with ease and descends with speed.
The Shimano 105 components keep things running smoothly, the Specialized Allez Comp is perfect for dedicated and enthusiastic road riders who want a high performance road bike which wont break the bank.
- Frame: Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum Smartweld Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered headtube, OSBB.
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon, full monocoque, 1-3/8 lower bearing.
- Headset: 1-1/8 upper, 1-3/8 lower, integrated Cr-Mo cartridge bearings, 20mm cone spacer, with 20mm of spacers.
- Stem: Specialized Comp Multi, 3D forged alloy, 4-bolt, 12-degree rise. Handlebars: Specialized, shallow drop, alloy, 125mm drop, 70mm short-reach
- Front Brake: AXIS 2.0. Rear Brake: AXIS 2.0
- Gear Shifters: Shimano 105 STI Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, 11-speed. Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, 11-speed.
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 11-speed, BB30, 52/36. Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-speed, 11-28. Saddle: Geometry Toup Sport, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Pedals: Nylon flat test ride, loose-ball with reflectors. Wheelset: AXIS 1.0
- Tyres: Specialized Espoir Elite, 60TPI, folding bead, double BlackBelt protection, 700x25c
- Seatpost:Specialized Sport, alloy, 2-bolt, 27.2mm
This is a retired product.